revtwt

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"The Buyer Code" Review


Simply put, "The Buyer Code" and Mr. Rob Walker, is the absolute BEST affiliate marketing tool......EVER!! Don't bother to purchase affiliate marketing software and training from other so-called "gurus". I've spent thousands on exactly that, and got somewhere, but nowhere near where I wanted to be....needed to be.

There are four sections:

Newbie Video
Intermediate Video
Google Section
Advanced Section
I would further outline the sections; however, I feel that if you want that edge, you need to see the product.

"The Buyer Code" and Mr. Walker do not assume a knowledge base and, for the affiliate marketing newbie, it is heaven-sent. It is targeted for the newbie and everything is there for the newbie; from identifying and explaining what affiliate marketing is; identifying the four core players and their roles: the merchants, the network, the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer; niche marketing; tags; sitemaps; terms and application; how to build a website; providing the software; identifying resources and products; to advanced marketing tools; and so very much more.

Mr. Walker's videos are a step-by-step, "over the shoulder" tutorial that is very easy to follow and, foremost, to understand. Whatever your level of expertise, my advice is to view each video, print out the.pdf files, and view it again, then actively "mirror" Mr. Walker's tutorial to your own marketing goals. Each video is worth its weight in gold. What was once overwhelming is now translated to working websites and product endorsement.

Another reason "The Buyer Code" is the best affiliate marketing tool is their support system. Trust me; another "guru" had non-existent support staff. I tried emailing, follow-up emails, even a hard-copy letter, but I did not even receive acknowledgement of receiving the emails or letter. Talk about absolute frustration. Of course, I requested a refund. I wish I could have requested a refund for "anguish and frustration" at the very least.....very respectfully, of course.

Again, trust me. "The Buyer Code" acknowledges your support request almost immediately. My request for support was answered by Mr. Walker himself. OMG! What a privilege and honor. He answered by question, provided much-needed encouragement, and advised of future software updates. As a bonus, what a very nice man.

After a year of frustration, I purchased "The Buyer Code". I viewed all of the videos, printed all of the.pdf files, and sat and cried for an hour. Finally, FINALLY, this is what I was looking for. This was my answer. No more searching for "the answer"; no more drain on my bank balance, which, by the way, is almost non-existent due to other "gurus". I am forging ahead to be the success I want to be.

Thank you "The Buyer Code".

'Nuff said, and amen.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Arlene_Angel



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6712968

No comments:

Post a Comment